Dublin / Hybrid
Our client, a market leading large property company, seek a Finance Manager, to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing team with exposure across most aspects of property, including acquisition, development and management.
There is scope to progress your career, and be part of a dynamic and growing company.
- Responsible for day to day management of a team
- Approve month end bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for production of monthly management accounts and related board reporting pack
- Produce annual budget and monthly budget vs actual monitoring
- Oversee loan principal amendments and calculation and posting of interest charges
- Review VAT returns
- Responsible for management of the annual audits.
- Preparation of budgeting, forecasting, and cash flows.
- Development, implement and maintain procedures and policies for the accounting function
- Undertake accounting projects.
- Stakeholder management across key lines of the business
- Fully qualified accountant, 2-5+ years PQE
- Experience in a financial accountant / finance manager role within property development, property management, Construction or client accounting / corporate services industries advantageous but not essential.
- Strong accounting and taxation understanding desirable
- Highly motivated
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
- Bonus, Pension and other benefits