My client is a market leading international business.
In order to support business growth, they are currently looking to hire a Finance Business Partner, who will advise key stakeholders in the business on strategy and planning. This role will have a significant influence on commercial decision making and the role will be varied as will encompass projects and BAU activity.
The role requires a highly experienced finance professional with strong analytical skills as well as excellent influencing skills. The ideal candidate will have trained in a large accountancy firm and have gained strong Finance Business Partnering / Decision Support experience within a complex, international business for a number of years. They will need to demonstrate a track record of achievement and exceptional performance, as well as genuine commercial acumen. Exposure to projects and strategic planning will also be beneficial
- Analysis of business performance
- Providing key support to the Business Leadership with regards to the production of business cases to support new initiatives
- Play a key role in driving change within the business
- Development of strategy for the business
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified with at least 5- 10 years PQE
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence decision making
- Strong Project Management skillset
Please contact David Byrnes to discuss this role in the strictest confidence on 01 843 8332 or apply to this position
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com