Due to strong growth, my client, a leading firm of Business and Tax Advisors, seek a Tax Manager or Tax Senior Manager (depending on experience) for their growing tax team. They have a very strong tax planning focus and their clients include High Net Worth’s, international clients, indigenous groups and Owner Managed Businesses.
This role will focus on Corporation Tax planning across a mix of clients including international and indigenous businesses. You will manage a team of high quality tax professionals and focus on developing strong relationships with new and existing clients. A good work/life balance and extremely competitive salary are on offer
- Corporate Tax planning. This will include advice on tax structuring / restructuring and Tax Planning for indigenous groups and inbound/outbound clients.
- The successful appointee will work closely with the Partners of the firm to manage relationships with new and existing clients.
- Project managing tax planning assignments to ensure timely delivery.
- Reviewing client base to identify tax planning opportunities.
- Management and development of Tax Seniors / Tax Managers (depending on level).
- Qualified AITI (and/or ACCA/ACA qualified) and minimum of 2 years PQE tax experience. Ideally you will have a good level of Corporate Tax planning experience. However, candidates with either a Corporate tax compliance and / mixed Tax background would also be considered, providing they are interested in developing a career in Corporate Tax planning.
- Self-motivated individual who wishes to work in a growing and dynamic practice on high level planning assignments delivering a quality service on each and every assignment.
- Super communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong commercial awareness